Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Job Application Cover Letter Format



চাকুরীর জন্য  Application লেখার নমুনা


Date:

To,
General Manager (Administration)
Company name
Address


Subject: Application for the post of “Assistant Manager”.



Dear Sir,
In respect to your advertisement published on 12th January 2012 in “The Daily Prothom-Alo” I would like to apply for the position “ Job Post goes here”.  I am confident that it will provide the opportunity to serve your organization. I will prove myself to be an important asset for your company through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism.

I would request for an interview at your convenience. For any query , you can reach me at my mobile 0000-000000. You can also e-mail me at xxxx@yahoo.com. So that’s I can have the change to prove my competencies what I have.



Faithfully yours,


............................
(your name)


Enclosure:   1. Curriculum Vita.
                     2. Photograph (2 Copies).
                     3. All educational certificates attested copies.
                     4. Pay order receipt (200 taka.) .
                     5. National ID cards attested copy.

                     6. Fathers freedom fighters’ certificates attested copy. 

No comments:

শহর সমাজসেবা কার্যালয়ে কম্পিউটার কোর্সে ভর্তি চলিতেছে

কম্পিউটার অফিস এ্যাপ্লিকেশন: 6 মাস মেয়াদী কোর্স ফি মোট- 2500/- গ্রাফিক্স ডিজাইন এন্ডা আউটসোর্সিং 6 মাস মেয়াদী: কোর্স ফি মোট- 2000/- ড্র...